Captain Barry Burris
Lt. Ryan Sessions
Station 14 has always been the "home base" of the W.C.R.S. The first Station 14 was located on Strahl Street in an old barn (pictured left). The property was obtained from the Williamson County Board of Education.
In 1982 the W.C.R.S. moved to 508 West Main Street, just off of 5 Points in Downtown Franklin. This was the Squad's home for over 30 years. The sight of fire trucks pulling out of what appeared to be a store front often startled both visitors and Franklin regulars.
In 2015 the W.C.R.S. sold the building on West Main Street and moved just down the road to Downs Boulevard. This facility houses the administrative offices for the W.C.R.S. Engine 14 and Utility 14 are housed at this location. The building is shared with Williamson County EMS.
Utility 14 is a 2012 Chevrolet 1500. It is used for personnel transport and medical responses.
Engine 14 is a 2016 Rosenbauer pumper. It carries 1,000 gallons of water and a variety of tools and eqiupment.